Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Titanic in 3D: Sink this Lameness


That's enough, James Cameron.

Earlier this year, James Cameron mentioned that they were targeting a spring 2012 release for the 3D version of Titanic...the director, who's converting the blockbuster into 3-D for re-release in April 2012, the 100th anniversary of the ship's sinking.

Source

Okay, Hollywood. You listen to me. Titanic is a classic. It's three hours of awesomeness and I cry at the end every. single. time.

But we do not need Kate Winslet's boobs or that jackass iceberg in 3D.
The Titanic does not need to sail into my face for me to love this movie, and I think that's how everyone else feels too. You know, except James Cameron. He needs a new comforter stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

And it's even more insulting that it's coming out on the hundredth anniversary of the ship sinking. I'm positive that all the people who died are going to be joyful that someone is making their deaths...IN THREE DIMENSIONS.

It's just a little much, that's all. And it's annoying.
And unless James Cameron sends me some of his money toilet paper, I'm gonna be pissed about it.

P.S. Yes that is an inflatable Titanic slide in the picture. Yes, I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment