Friday, June 11, 2010

I bet he challenged her to a Throwdown




So January Jones (Betty Draper on Mad Men) might be my favorite classy trainwreck in the history of celebrities. Yes, I said classy trainwreck. She’s been out cavorting with Jeremy Piven (whom I adore, I approve) and Adrian Brody. She was recently seen doing the most fashionable Walk of Shame I’ve seen in years. And she still looks good doing all of it.

This time, however, her controversy is hilariously awful. Emphasis on hilarious.
Jones crashed her car into THREE other parked cars, and proceeded to call Bobby Flay to save the day. Yes, Bobby Flay. Yes, “wait, what?” is a legitimate response here.


As we first reported Jones was driving home last night when her car struck 3 parked vehicles. She left her license with a witness, walked a short distance to her home, called 911 and eventually returned to the scene…around 10 minutes after the crash, Food Network star Bobby Flay showed up in a separate car, began talking with her and telling her to leave the scene, which she did.
Via TMZ

So basically she left the scene, went home, changed clothes, and came back. They couldn’t test her sobriety because she might have had a drink at home, the LAPD said. Remind me to try that sometime.

I’m a fan of Bobby Flay and his ginormous ego. But is he a womanizer? Probably. At last count he’s on his third wife. (Sayeth Wikipedia) And the first thing I could think was that January’s hitting that fine piece of meat. Oh, but there’s an explanation that doesn’t involve adultery. Isn’t there always?

We spoke with Flay, who tells us he was watching the basketball game last night at The London West Hollywood Hotel with a group of people that included Jones… Flay says he had only met Jones once before, and last night she asked for his number because she wanted to redo her kitchen and give his number to her designer.
Via TMZ, bolding mine.

WHAT. Again, I’m going to use that sometime. Oh, can I have your number? I want to redecorate my kitchen. Or my bedroom. With you in it.

Needless to say, she didn’t get arrested and nothing of worth happened besides the entirety of the internet cracking the hell up. Normally I don't care about celebrity drama, but this was just too hysterical not to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment